<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> </head><body>












Monday, June 22, 2009
I found Nylon at Holland V hoho. It's a music issue and guess who's featured omg: PASSION PIT!!!

Holland v and kap with Court today for Chinese oral practice. Major failure cos we only did like, 8 oral passages and didn't start on convos. Half the time I was trying to introduce her to good music. Chinese sucks ):

Last confi for the '93 batch at St Joseph's yesterday! Or the last one I'd be attending anyway. Left for St Joseph's from St Mary's with Gwen, Ahmandah See and Yining. (Sunflowers from near St Mary's are damn cheap!) Gwen and I were missing St Mary's badly ): I was damn bored at St Joseph's because there was no aircon and I didn't know most stuff and I couldn't people-watch. According to Court, Archi repeated the homily from my confi. I realised that I'm a horrible person who never listens to confi homilies, or most homilies for that matter.

I haven't been sleeping much since the last time I blogged and my appetite's in a mess too. I don't know what's wrong with me ):

Oh yeah Twitter's slowly turning into another blogging thing for me cos I kinda broke my song-quoting thing.
6:47 PM;